This Thursday I Brought Out The Heavy Stuff,
I am so grateful that I get to do these shows live on Twitch because we ended up with a great, open conversation.
I was also able to focus on the facts and hopefully, dissipate some incorrect notions we have on the subject. While painting acorns. The finished craft looks pretty bad, but I am more happy that I was able to have a civil conversation (with disagreements with people on the internet.)
I hope you'll be able to stop by next time
(Thus 8 pm, Sun 7pm EST/Thanksgiving SUN only Noon)
Please note that I also sometimes do random IRL's while I research, so be sure to follow me on Twitch and get notifications to know when I am on. When I hit 50 followers, there's a coloring book page surprise awaiting everyone as thanks!
- Mental illness and reduction of gun violence and suicide: bringing epidemiologic research to policy
Swanson, Jeffrey W. et al. Annals of Epidemiology , Volume 25 , Issue 5 , 366 - 376
- Is There a Link Between Mental Health and Gun Violence?
- Study of 81,000 adults examines mental illness, gun violence and suicide
- The ban on mentally ill people buying guns wasn’t ever based on evidence
- Google's White Paper on Depression
Thanks again so much for tuning in and being the light,